Avocado oil is extracted from pressing (in most cases cold pressing) flesh of the fruit growing in green trees of laurel family. Despite being absolutely delicious, the fruit is also exceptionally rich in nourishing substances. What in particular can be found in avocado oil?
EUFAs – Essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids
Avocado oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially in Omega-9 and Omega-6 acids. Their mission is to reinforce natural protective barrier of skin. Just to clarify, when the natural lipid barrier of a skin is strong, it does not precipitate so much water which naturally is responsible for proper dermis moisturization. Unsaturated fatty acids present in avocado oil also prove to be capable of nourishing skin and halt allergic reactions.
Best of the best! Beauty avocado oil by Nanoil
How to pick the best avocado oil? Without doubts, it should have flawless quality and high opinions; it must be pure, that is unrefined and cold-pressed – only then it preserves priceless vitamins, minerals and phytosterols. Nanoil Avocado Oil is one of this kind. Closed in elegant vial, the oil’s quality is confirmed by the Ecocert mark. Apart from vitamins and minerals, the oil contains lecithin, chlorophyll, amino acids, proteins and vital phytosterols.
Pure Nanoil Avocado Oil equals unflawed hair as well as face, body, foot, hand and nail care. How does it work?
- effectively stimulates repair process
- enhances looks of hair and adds gloss
- revitalizes epidermis
- smoothes and firms up skin
- delays aging
- gives flawless beauty
It is a perfect oil treatment for damaged hair and people who just start their ‘hair oil’ adventure. Avocado oil also cures extremely dry hands and brittle split nails. You should carry it in your bag: it works as a hand lotion, serum for split hair ends and conditioning lip balm. Nanoil Avocado Oil is a multi-purpose highest quality product gathering rave reviews.
Read on about the finest avocado oil:
COMPLEX OF SEVEN VITAMINS
Avocado oil is also known as Oil of Seven Vitamins. Although the concentration of each vitamin is different, it is still a handsome amount of valuable for human body substances. It is obvious that vitamins have only beneficial working, but which processes do they affect in particular?
- B Vitamin – vitamin group of multidimensional working: Pantothenic acid (B5) stimulates hair growth and facilitates absorption of other vitamins, Folic acid (B9) facilitate appropriate development of cells, Pyridoxine (B6) prevents hair loss and makes hair colour stay true longer, Thiamine (B1) helps with wound healing and relieving irritations of skin, Riboflavin (B2) is responsible for maintaining hair, skin and fingernails in a good condition, Niacin (B3) counteracts skin imperfections developed because of dehydration.
- A Vitamin – eliminates hair loss, its brittleness, and general poor condition of strands.
- E Vitamin – provides appropriate blood circulation in scalp.
- H Vitamin – relieves skin irritations and improves hair condition.
- K Vitamin – effectively protects, works anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory.
- PP Vitamin – works tranquilizing and counteracts fungal infections.
- F Vitamin – stimulates epidermis regeneration.
Natural avocado oil is also a treasure house of minerals which are responsible for right hair and skin nourishment by supplying organism with essential microelements.
- Magnesium – takes part in protein production, including keratin – the natural element of hair.
- Manganese – stimulates appropriate hair growth and eliminates problem of fatigue.
- Iron – influences appropriate hair structure.
- Phosphorus – is responsible for hair growth and gifts strands with flexibility.
- Potassium – reinforces hair and counteracts hair loss problem.
- Sodium – helps with eliminating problem of brittleness, hair loss, and fatigue.
- Zinc – affects beauty of hair in a positive way.